Who are Tyk, and what do we do?
The Tyk API Management platform is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect any number of their systems and services.Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across the retail, finance, telecoms, healthcare, or media industries (to name just a few!) If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or perhaps even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible. Founded in 2015 with offices in London, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Apple, Dominos, Starbucks, to the Financial Times, RBS and Societe Generale. We have a varied user base hailing from every continent – even Antarctica.
Tyk are committed to enabling interconnectivity between systems and between devices. We’ve started by building an API Management platform.
Total flexibility, default remote, radical responsibility
We offer unlimited paid holidays and remote working from anywhere in the world, for everyone, Why? Tyk was founded on the principle of offering flexibility and autonomy to our employees, we believe this allows our employees to achieve their best results. It also means we can build the best possible team, location and working hours are no barrier.
If this sounds like an environment that you believe could work for you then read on to find out more:
What can you do with us?
We have an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Revenue Operations Director to join the Tyk team, to implement and manage the end-to-end business process of driving transparent and predictable revenue across Marketing, Sales and Renewals through process and execution. This will include improving efficiencies across the revenue process and driving predictability against aggressive growth targets, through:
DATA: Connecting the whole revenue team via a single view of Data, goals and achievement whilst proactively providing insights to enable the business to make data driven decisions on areas of growth, GTM plans and strategy.
PROCESS: Driving process innovation and simplification through integrated systems and tools, ensuring a smooth and collaborative work flow across the revenue function.
PEOPLE: Aligning people and teams to drive productivity and accountability towards an end-to-end Demand Generation program, key business metrics, and generating interest and revenue.
ENABLEMENT: Centralising and streamlining tools, information and content to drive efficiencies, enabling scale through software & automation and providing an effective onboarding programme to decrease to the ramp to productivity.
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
You will be instrumental in leading, scaling and developing a global Revenue Operations function at Tyk. In doing so you’ll have the scope and autonomy to work across the business to prioritise and execute change and deliver improvement in all key areas of Revenue Operations including:
Business Cadence and Reporting
- Build and implement a consistent and standardised business process and cadence to deliver predictability and accuracy across the revenue process;
- Partner with COO, CMO and CFO within Pipeline reviews to deliver clarity and a predictable quarterly forecast;
- Build and maintain refreshable and automated views to track key business metrics and conversions to drive business growth strategy;
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships to support and enhance the business process, departmental handovers and conversions.
- Identify, implement and leverage sales enabling platforms/tools.
- Drive adoption of process, tools and required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Continuous process enhancement through identification, understanding and addressing of deficiencies, process bottlenecks and performance inconsistencies.
- Work with Finance & Commercial leadership to develop and deploy sales targets, quotas and in-year management.
- Deployment of sales targets, quota setting and in-year management
- Tracking quota vs plan highlighting areas of risk/concern to achieve plan
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience of progressive Sales / Revenue Operations experience
- Innate ability to develop cross functional business relationships across all levels of management seniority
- Desire and proven experience in driving change building scalable processes along the way.
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities are required.
- Experience with and working knowledge of CRM is required, Hubspot desirable.
- Demonstrable project / change management experience
- Experience in the software/high-tech industry is a plus.
Here’s why you should join us:
- Everyone has unlimited paid holiday.
- We have total flexibility in hours, as we believe creativity flows better when our people are given freedom to decide when they are most productive. Everyone is unique after all.
- Employee share scheme
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Company retreats
We all share the same vision – we value authenticity, respect, responsibility, independence, honesty, diversity and inclusion and most importantly treating others how you wish to be treated. We look for like-minded people who bring their personalities to work everyday, strive to achieve their personal goals and who are willing to challenge the way we do things, why? – to make what we do even better!
Our values tell the story of Tyk – here’s how:
- It’s ok to screw up!
We’ve found that it’s often the ‘stupid’ or unexpected ideas that turn out to be the successful ones – so try it, at least we can say we have!
- The only stupid idea, is the untested one!
It’s in our DNA – starting a business with founders 12 hours apart, giving our gateway away for free – sure, we did that, and we’d do it again!
- Trust starts with you – make it count!
Trust is a two-way street – instill it from day one!
- Assume best intent!
We have each other’s back – we’re all on the same team. Think before you speak or act.
- Make things, better!
Always try to leave things better than when you found them – change is constant, inevitable and embraced! Be that change we want to see.
What’s it like to work here?! check it out: https://marketing-staging.do.poc.tyk.technology/worklife/
Tyk is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
You can see more about us here https://marketing-staging.do.poc.tyk.technology