A fresh approach to GraphQL
Download a free 14-day trial of Tyk and create your first endpoint using Tyk’s Universal Data Graph to be entered to win a LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon™DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE TRIAL
Welcome to the Universal Data Graph.
Making systems communicate is important and one of the primary things engineers spend their time on. It’s also really hard. That’s where our Universal Data Graph comes to the rescue. In the latest update to our Tyk Open Source API Gateway we make it quick and simple to unify and control access to every data-source in your organisation. All without code.
Take it for a test flight to win!
- Download your free two-week trial. Tyk’s UDG is available in the open-source gateway, so you can get instant access via Tyk Cloud, or you install our open source gateway on your own infrastructure.
- Create your first endpoint using Tyk’s Universal Data Graph following instructions from this video.
- Take a screenshot querying your favorite Star Wars character.
- Complete the form below (make sure to include the screenshot)
- May the force be with you! 5 winners will be announced the second week of January 2022. The contest runs from December 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021. Official rules are available here.
All the power of API Management, for GraphQL
Develop and nurture your Universal Data Graph without code. Use our GUI (Graphical User Interface) or schema editor in the Tyk Dashboard to design the graph and let the open source Tyk API Gateway stitch together your services seamlessly.
Implement authentication and authorisation for GraphQL using the powerful open source gateway from Tyk. Protect your data graph and provide granular access rights for all of your data sources.
The GraphQL denial of service protection feature ensures that your data graph can elegantly handle a DOS attack, through granular query depth control.
What is Tyk’s Universal Data Graph?
Ever wanted to build a new GraphQL service with your existing infrastructure and services? Want to solve some of your pressing service integration problems? This is exactly what Tyk’s Universal Data Graph was built to do!
How does it work?
Universal Data Graph enables API Product, Managers & Developers alike to leverage all the benefits and power of GraphQL, with none of the drawbacks. Ahmet Soormally, Technical R&D Partner takes you step by step through the how the platform works.
Who should use it?
So who did we build these features for? Well, we’re glad you asked because they cover many potential use cases! Let’s look at two of the most common.
How do I get started?
Download your free trial to dive right in! Need assistance getting set up? Join one of our monthly webinars – by the end of the session, you will know how to secure and manage your existing GraphQL services with Tyk and have the ability to create new GraphQL services within the Tyk dashboard.